No problem, you can bind the company email domain even if you originally used a free email domain to create a workplace in WorkDo!
Whether you use Google’s Gmail, Apple’s iCould Mail, Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail or whatever free email service to create a workplace, whenever you decide to bring your team on board, you can bind the company email domain to quick have everyone joined to your workplace.
If you are a workplace admin, you can follow to instrunctions below to bind your company email domain.
Company Email Domain Binding
- Enter the Workplace Settings.
- Scroll down and click Workplace Binding.
- Click Add Binding email.
- Input your company email address.
- Click Submit and verify the correctness of the email address.
- Press Cancel to go back.
- Press Confirm to proceed email verification process.
- Check your company email inbox for the verification code and input it back to the screen.
- Click Submit to complete the company email domain binding process.